Now seems to be the time to present on Financial Aid and FAFSA. Along with our Financial Aid CCR session this week, February 23 at 6pm, we received notice that ISAC is leading a webinar session the next day. Below are the specifics of ISAC’s webinar, as well as their links.
- The webinar will take place on Wednesday, February 24 at 6pm in English and 7pm in Spanish via WebEx.
- During the webinar, ISAC staff will outline the general financial aid process and provide insight on eligibility, application processes, and how students can use financial aid to pay for tuition and living expenses.
- The webinar will review the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid, and summarize state and federal aid programs and other topics.
- The webinar is free, but registration is required.
- To participate in the English webinar, individuals can register at https://bit.ly/3picbZi.
- To participate in the Spanish webinar, individuals can register at https://bit.ly/39YrArE.