School counseling consent form – This document gives your student permission to receive counseling at school

Community ResourcesThis is a list of outside agencies and offices if your student or family is in need of outside counseling support 

Release of Information – This is a document that requires signatures so that a staff member at Central can speak and share information with an outside provider

Medical Certification – This is a document that excuses a student’s absence from school if they are hospitalized or homebound

Psychological Evaluation Resources – This is a list of providers if your student needs a crisis evaluation to determine best level of social/emotional care