Many, if not all, presenations held during the 2020 – 2021 school year will be held virtually. The presentations will all be linked here on the night of the event.
March 24th, 2021
- Click HERE to access the Junior Workshop Presentation.
- Click HERE to access the Junior Naviance Lesson.
- Click HERE for the written Naviance Instructions that go along with the video.
March 18th, 2021
Freshman College Night:
- Click HERE to access the presentation.
December 11th, 2020
Junior Naviance Lesson:
- Click HERE to access the recorded presentation. There is important information to set you up for success for the rest of high school and life after high school.
October 29th, 2020
Dual Credit Presentation:
As we move closer to Course Selection for the 2021-22 school year starting in January, it’s important to start thinking about what courses you may be interested in taking! We encourage you to watch this presentation about our ECC Dual Credit program so you are prepared prior to making your course selections!
This presentation is hosted by Rodrigo Lopez, Assistant Dean of School Partnerships at Elgin Community College.
- ECC Dual Credit Presentation Video Link
- 2021 – 2022 Dual Credit Curriculum Guide
- 2021 – 2022 Dual Credit Program Policies & Expectations
October 5th, 2020
Financial Aid Presentation:
- The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) presented information regarding the Financial Aid Process to our Class of 2021. Here is the slide show from the event: Financial Aid Presentation
- Daniel Strom (ISAC Representative assigned to D301)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 847-450-3109
September 9th, 2020
AP/Dual Credit Night Presentations:
- Advanced Placement (AP) Night Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whD8ikuWbRs
- Advanced Placement (AP) Night Slide Show (with no voiceover):
- Our Dual Credit portion of the event is being put on hold as we await final information from ECC regarding the Dual Credit program. This website will be updated and an e-blast will be sent out when the Dual Credit portion becomes available. (Update: This presentation is linked above and dated October 29th.)
If you have any questions, please reach out to your school counselor.